AH!! MUET!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

AH~~~~~~~~~~

Did they purposely plan our muet exam a week after our finals so that we would over relax during the holiday????????????????????

No wonder they say it's so hard to score band 6! So that's the reason.

Anyway, I am not aiming for that. If only miracles can happen, I would reverse the time to a day after my final exam. I will make sure to familiarise myself with all the exam components.
Haiz. If and only if.

Going back tomorrow. Perhaps the study mood will come on the last day before my muet test. Hopefully I wont freak out.

I have been relying on miracles too much.
Hope I wont use up all my good lucks. Still have to reserve some for sem 2 and university. Haha.

^__^

6 comments:

Cedric ZH said...

Kai Xin.. GOOOOODDD LUUUCCKKK!!!!!

Hope u can hear me all the way there.. haha

Kai Xin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kai Xin said...

haha. thx.

heqing said...

kaixin.....
long time din contact with u d.....
hows ur life there?
ok?

now im at UNITEN.....
having my foundation sem 2......
and sem 1 result vry teruk....
T__T

Anonymous said...

herm.. believe in miracles is good neh.. being optimistic... ahha...

Ice Cream said...

kaixin..miss u so much ya..^^
long time no contact le..
all the best ya^^
jia u ,jia u ^^

 
Design by Pocket