Which path should I take?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yeap. I am still confused about what to study after my matrik. At this point of my life, I somehow wish that I was given something to study instead of having the ability to choose. Humans are weird animals. Indeed.

My parents strongly suggested medicine. But do I really have the ability to cope with studying and enjoying at happy life at the same time? My sister's comments on medicine caused my hesitation. The sacrifices you have to make is beyond imaginaton. It's not just about memorising human anatomy, but one must possess high EQ to succeed the job. It's not just about earning money. Lives are at stakes.

All I want is a meaningful life which I believe being a doctor can provide. I want to be someone who can save and help others. But somehow, I fear.

According to the newspaper, we will have 8K more doctors than required in year 2015. This is not suprising, as 70% of all my friends want medicine so badly. But does the number include medicine student who will work oversea or matrik&stpm student who will be choosing medicine?

Engineering. It's a great course for males. But for females, I doubt. Do I really have the ability to lead the people under me who are mostly males?



Am I thinking too much?


Afterall, the course I choose will affect my career, which is something I will be having until I retire.

Haiya... no point thinking so much... If the government's computer system insist on giving me "Perikanan" at UM, I will also go for it. Who knows I will be the most successful fish researcher on earth?

Leave it all to fate... I guess...


* * * * *


Fate brought me to matrik..... and I am fortunate to be in matrik as I got to do lots of thing I never tried before...
Band (being a keyboardist is more fun than I thought), Poetry Recital (we acted during the recitation.. had lots of fun) , Kakom (met lots of great pple..), got the chance to sing songs on stage (not as a choir member), got the chance to dance on stage, got the chance to meet more people in depth.... all within a year...
So what if our qualifications is being looked down by others? The experiences I got is way beyond what books and certificates can provide..

Life is not just about studying and securing a good job... it's about enjoying the time and moments you have..
Live a life with no regrets.. Play while you can, Eat while you can, but at the same time, improve yourself while you can...

haha. this is just another boring post. sorry.

that's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

herm.. yup decision again... u cant decide wat course will they give,so u can just wait.. i think... anyway, engineer is for males????! no!! objection! more and more females are taking engineering dy! no difference between male engineer or female engineer!!!!hahah...

Anonymous said...

Wey, merry christmas!!!
Let everyting cum naturally.
Be hapi,k?
Jia you~

 
Design by Pocket