Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on your blogs.

I've been nominated by: Nicole Pang

All of the blogs on my link list are great blogs that I often visit. Check them out. ^_^

Here are some brief description about what they are studying (or will be studying) :

[list in random order]

  1. Nicole Pang - A levels, interested in Actuarial Science
  2. Su Jia - Studying Actuarial Science
  3. Khai Jie - Studying Architecture! A very cool course in my opinion.
  4. Chan - Engineering
  5. Caryn- Studying at KMPP. Budak Hayat. Might want to be doctor.
  6. Ken / Queenie - Medicine
  7. Charlotte -Medicine
  8. Estella - Medicine
  9. Jun Ming - A levels, interested in medicine field
  10. Larry - Medicine
  11. Nadira - Medicine
  12. Husna - Medicine
  13. Kuchai - Medicine
  14. Callin - Medicine
  15. Zi Ling - Dentistry
  16. Dyana - Law
  17. Wei Zhen - Law
  18. Eugene - Law
  19. Voon Hui - Engineering (Can be classified as engineering too right?)
  20. Sheela - A levels (ops. She never told me what she is studying. Gotta ask her..)
  21. Adi - Foundation in Sains Hayat, UM
  22. Ikmal - A levels UEM
  23. Wai Hong - The next stpm scholar
  24. Aaron - The next stpm scholar
  25. De Winn - Engineering
  26. Norman Goh - Honestly, this guy is a total stranger for me. But his blog are quite informative sometimes.
  27. Xin Zhao - currently studying at NUS, got great results for his STPM. But honestly, I don't really know this person. haha.
  28. Abang Khairul & Abang Hafidz - Their blogs feature lots of great stuffs! Enjoy their blog a lot.
  29. Kun Ming - Foundation in Music. Cool huh.
  30. Aly - SPM this year. All the best.
  31. Bro - My brother. The man with the greatest personality in the whole universe.

Wow. Can't believe it. So many of my friends are going to be Doctors! Medicine is going to be a very competitive field ten years later.

Hm. Will we have more doctors than patients then? I once asked my mom this question. Her answer is no. I seriously wonder.

Somehow, I am glad that I still have the chance to choose what course I would take. I can still think until the end of december.

I thought of becoming a doctor too. But I am still hesitating due many other factors. I believe I have more exposure to this field than other people as my mom is a nurse. Do I not want to be a doctor because I am afraid to have a hectic lifestyle? But aren't all successful people living hectic lifestyle?

I asked my sister about it. She told me that if I am hesitant on becoming a doctor, don't ever enter this field as I will regret. It takes a lot of determination to be a good doctor. She encouraged me to be a pharmacist though.

The only life that suits my needs is a teacher's life. Meaningful, active, and simple (compared to the other careers). Whatever course I choose, I might still be a lecturer in the end. Haha.

By the way, it's slightly harder for a budak fizik (that's me) who x take biology to enter the biology field in university... I think I am only accepted at USM oe IMU ($$$$$$) if I were to change stream.

I think I will only decide after studying physics in sem 2.. then I will know whether I like engineering or biology..

:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaya, really, why so many people wan to be a doctor? herm.... why ar? yup, ur sistr is rite.. studying doctor really need lots of determination... not easy to study doctor if u really not sure.. so.. jia U!hee

Sujia said...

Great u will have a lot of frens who r doctors in the future.Get medical treatment for free haha
Take time to consider ur future career and make sure no regret in ur life

esthrone said...

lolz. not really engineering.

it's geophysics.

=)

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Hey!! ^^
SPM is so over!!!
*cheering!!!!
And Twilight is out!

Gosh this has sooooo made my day Kai Xin...hehe

And yes..I noticed that many people wanna be docs..
I wonder if the world would overflow with people with stethoscopes around their necks??
Probably not...

And for the record....^^
I'm going for journalism! Yay PR!!

Yes i'm crazy at the moment so forgive me if I sound like a completely deranged lunatic permanently...muahahahaha

Nicole Pang said...

my name is the first one! happy happy! hehe, i tagged u o~

 
Design by Pocket