Holidays are great. Finally I can bathe using the water heater.
Tagged by su jia:
1. Whats your ambition?
Any career that enables me to lead a meaningful, active, stable and simple life.
2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
When I feel down, useless and stupid. But most of the time I can get over such emotions in less than one hour. haha.
3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Externally no. But in terms of doing things which I am good at (like eating) , I do have confidence.
4. How many babies you want?
As many as I can afford to raise... Hahaha... now it's still too early for that question...
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. It will still form somewhere where we can't see...
6. What is your goal for this year?
To have a happier life.
7. Do you believe in eternity love?
I believe its existence. But it's only applicable on girls whose boyfriend would never get tired of them. Hard to find such people like that though.
8. What do you say about your life now?
Quite ok. Satisfied. Enjoyable. Got everything needed.
9. What feeling do you love most?
Sleeping when I am really tired, eating when I am really hungry, and getting good results for exams that I worked really hard.
10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
As long as he is not the "visualisation" type.
11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
Sorry for noticing the bad sides of you which I can't accept.
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yup. It's hard for me to remember my friends' name, but once I remember, I would never forget.
13. What does flying means to you?
I prefer to have invisibiliy than flying ability.
14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Haven watch naruto for like so many months. I will watch all of them in one row before I enter U. I want to watch all the korean and taiwanese dramas and movies too.
15. Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?
Home sweet home. My bed.
16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 word.
Nice, Interesting, Caring, Intelligent, Easy-Going, Friendly, Fun-loving.
17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Eat, play tennis, sleep.
18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Old.
19. What is your lucky number?
Don't have any. But I like number 5 a lot. I dunno why.
20. What is your favourite food?
All nice food in general. Roti canai, mee bandung, and all the food we get from wedding dinner.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i was here too ^^ miss u
hehe "visualisation" u like to use tis word currently.But it is undeniable that this is a truth.Boys kept complaining that girls din wear dress.Why should we wear dress and satisy their desires?We have our own choice.
Btw u really enjoy nice food.Craving for ais kacang and cha gue tiao now..yummy
erm... thanks for appreciating our friendship! =) yup, feeling of gaining things with our own effort is very very nice, satisfaction! yeh! jia u in ur next sem! by the way ,i like ur 18th Q&A... haha, of course bcome old... hhehe funny...
Nominated your blog! Check it out in my blog =)
Post a Comment