second guitar lesson

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's ok if u do not read my blog. i just write it for myself to record stuffs.

It was only half an hour and I learnt a few new chords and different techniques to play the guitar.

The chords I know now are :
C, G7, Am, F, Dm, Em

I know I can simply look at the books and online to learn new chords. But I want to be guided to make sure that I am learning the right thing.

My teacher is awesome.

My fingers on left hand are starting to ache. ouch.

I had a brand new acne on my nose. But it doesn't affect my life whatsoever (Keep staring, strangers!). Well. I am pretty used to them and they are part my life. They are a twist of excitement I need for my dull life. Yes! (I really don't care. Even if I blog about it).

I started pokemon fire red yesterday. Kinda fun. But i think i will finish crsytal first. Turn out that I almost finish the game last time when I gave up half way when I was ten. I already fought the first of the elite four (I only have 4 more person to fight before I finish the game). Ouch.



TOMORROW GOING TO KMNS.. PILAH... HERE I COME!

Pilah hebat... Suddenly have a sense of belonging there. How weird.. KAKOM (sport event for matriks) really changed me a lot.. all of us there fight as if we are from negeri sembilan. haha.

Here are some of the photos I took last time:


My keyboard (It's actually the school's. But I used it all the time for performance. My tcher said it cost RM5K. I would rather buy a piano with that.)



Hameer(he is wearing kain pelekat) and Taleeb.
What I am trying to show is the drum set on the left.
KMNS is the only matrik with so many amazing instruments and a school band.

Well. Since they appear...

Hameer is the main singer of malaysian indie band "Ask Me Again".
Do check out their newest EP by searching on facebook.

Taleeb is a great singer from muar. He is the cutest malay guy in kmns (according to my survey)



These are just part of my amazing matrik life.
So if anyone were to enter matrik, make sure they join all these things...
it's no use to just study study and study... (bo-ring..... sien....)
but still, time management is very important.

2 comments:

Sujia said...

How much is the lesson fee of guitar?And where did u learn it?Next time teach me la

Ng Xin Zhao said...

Try playing pokemon emerald and fire red or leafgreen instead of the older versions. It's much better, and if you've already played pokemon red, then it's very sian wanna play pokemon firered cause the beginning is very similar but firered is much much better! and if you're up to it, play pokemon Diamond too. And one more reason not to play the older versions is that you can't transfer your old ones to the newer systems. But the new systems are all compatibe with near future versions.

 
Design by Pocket