Car accident is a very horrifying thing.
May everyone stay healthy and happy.
* * *
Today I went for my very first guitar lesson. Learn chord C and G7.
It was very interesting. I am glad I went.
I have another lesson at tomorrow night.
* * *
tomorrow might go swimming in the morning. i m pretty lazy. but this could be the last chance i get to swim for another 5 to 6 years.
* * *
I am going back to my matrik to help for the band performance. Even though I play a small role, I guess I am still needed. One is to improve the quality of melody and complete the background music. The other reason is to show racial intergration (i guess)..
Well. That could also be the last time I go back to matrik. And I get to help my favourite teacher. So, why not?
* * *
The bus fare dropped from RM25 to RM13 (muar to seremban). How shocking. I thought I bought the wrong ticket.
* * *
I have been very hardworking in writing my blog. Just that they are all summarised.
^___^
good luck to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow...
u learn guitar...
i oso want to learn but no time...
so busy....
><
band performance?
thats great....
hahaha....
^^
the bus fare drop from 15 to 13 izit?I bought the ticket at 15sthg when I went back last time le
Wow. Talk about summary, man
Post a Comment