><

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I didn't come home for two weeks. I do not have time to blog at school too. Felt insecure to sign in to blogger using the school computer.... ><

I must say that I enjoyed my life thoroughly in matriculation.
I wake up at 7am, go to class from 8 to 2 or 5 pm, play tennis with my friends, do some homework, wash some clothes, and sleep.
Some may call this a routine life. But it's never tedious if you enjoy this routine everyday..

Just like most other matriculation student, my english is getting worse. I am trying my best to slow down the "damping" effect...

One of the other linguistic problem that I am facing is cantonese. Turns out that every chinese here speak this language besides us who are from the southern part. I feel like a non-chinese when I don't understand what the Chinese are speaking. This phrase is extremely handy for me : Ngo Em Sek Teng Lei Gong Mat Yeh ( I don't know what you are talking about - in cantonese)

I am not learning theory grade 8 due to time constraint T_T. Coming back every weekend proves to be torturous for me too. I don't like the traveling process. Besides, there are so many things for me to do in college. I can stay in library, I can play tennis, squash, do other sports or just jog around my big and green college. I can even watch movie in the lecturing theater at saturday night. Life is too good to be true.

However, I feel that I am over-enjoying my life. Hopefully I can score well in the coming exams. Haiz.

I sang during the mini school performance and couldn't reach the high notes. After days of preparation I failed to perform perfectly. Fortunately my partners did not blame me. I am glad to have friends who encourage me in doing the stuffs I like.. :)

SEE LAH! MY ENGLISH IS GETTING WORSE!! OMG.

what to do? read the star?? no time lah. washing clothes takes up an hour of my time daily.

didn't watch naruto anime for like one month d. Wonder what happened to sasuke. No spoilers from manga please. I prefer to stick to the anime. arigato gozaimasu.

9 comments:

Cedric ZH said...

SORRY AGAIN..... here.. http://soloadventure.blogspot.com/

esthrone said...

happy to be home?
ur english.. still not bad. don worry so much bout that.

seems like u enjoyed ur matrix life up till now =)

Ps: really hope can see u soon =)

Anonymous said...

haha, me too me too... i even laugh by one of the lecturer bcoz i dunno contonese... but i still reply them with chinese.. huh.. luckily they usually speaks english, so i must improve my english.. haha.. good luck.. they said johor people's chinese is weird.. is it? erm...

Anonymous said...

hey,long time din visit ur blog lo....it seems tat u can cope well with ur life there...happy 4 u...i also busy with my form 6 and all the club activities,feel a bit stress and tired....i think u should watch hong kong drama to improve ur cantonese la...it does help...hope to see u soon....bye

-twl-

Charlotte said...

tai2 lei3 lei2 hai2 go2 dou3 dou1 gei2 hiong2 sao3. zong3 ho2 yi3 da2 tennis. zok4 lei2 hou2 wan3

[cantonese]

kz said...

language barrier,heard that once by one of my friend.

u can try to learn though!its fun to learn new things eyh!

njoy ur days stdying k!
best wishes from all of us!!

ste said...

your english is perfectly fine, dear..^^

david santos said...

I loved this post and this blog.
Happy day

ste said...

Glad I could read your blog again. I'm so screwed...the A-levels program is seriously super accelerated.

I felt that my English speaking fluency is being flushed down the drain as well...T^T

 
Design by Pocket