做任何事情
要想清楚
是不是自己真正想做的事
如果不做的话
会不会成为以后的遗憾?
很多事情的重点并不在于结果
而在于过程
要是有真正努力与享受整个事情的过程
结果根本不算什么
就好像数理考试一样
占据最多分的并不是最后的答案
而在于算术过程。。。。
Going back to matriks tomorrow.... took four days' leave from school since monday (with permission.. not ponteng class ah..)
Finished my piano exam today. Hopefully that will be the last graded exam I will ever have to take.
My next challenge now is tennis for kakom. I really want to win. Hopefully I will succeed.
Tough day tomorrow. Tonnes of homework unfinished. I didnt bring any homework home (ya. i know I am stupid to forget that.) Wonder if the teacher would check our homeworks.
I can still remember what she said to me during tutorial lessons last last week:
"GAN? Kenapa tak buat tutor ?"
"................"
p/s: please call me "kai xin". "Gan" is only for those who cant remember my name. If I consider you as someone I know pretty well, I would prefer you to call me kai xin.... thanks... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH is also how i'm feeling now. haha... Update more often will u? Good luck!
hey! finally ar! haha, happy to read ur post ahah... anyway good luck lo... kai xin hehehe
they all call me "toh" nowadays...i have became "阿杜" already...=_="
halo...i'm kai chi...hehe...i link u in my blog ya...my blog is http://crazylittlepiglet.blogspot.com...haha
Wow, Gan? Most lecturers like to call the surname. It's always safest to have a front name...say....Janet? Serena? Sophie? XD
Post a Comment