Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan

Thursday, May 22, 2008














The Hostels







Hehehehehe..

Yup. I am going there.

Goodbye to the girls at Girl School. Goodbye to the boys at Boy School.
Now the problem is really solved.

I hope that the facilities there are not as bad or as little as the ones shown in the picture.

I am afraid that I would be very disappointed with either the people or facilities there as I might start comparing them with PKTR.

I know very well that no other program can match PKTR. But I hope that this Program Matrikulasi can live up to my expectatitons.

Facilities:
6 dewan kuliah, 28 bilik tutorial, 40 makmal sains
7 makmal komputer, each with 31 computers
Kompleks sukan : bola sepak, gym, tampar, TENIS, badminton, squash, bola keranjang, bola jaring, hoki, ping pong
Gymnasium

It's not really that bad lah..

thanks to xue jing for helping me to check when I can't open the website.
thanks to adi for telling me about his friend who got shell scholarship after matriks to oversea.
thanks to fuad, adrian, and aaron for accompanying me while I was waiting for the appeal results to be released.

Now. Good Luck to those who appeal for JPA. May you get it too.

By the way, I think I will still stick to physics.
I really really have no interest in plants.
I really hope my maths is good enough for physics. argh.

So. this is where i will be going.

Anyone else going there?? Any PKTRians going there too??

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh! i also got leh.... how....

virtual lady said...

congratz!i also get matrik but i won't go.
good luck to u yea!!!
matrik is not bad after all.

ste said...

Wow. ada teman ma...Not bad le the facilities.


Haiz..I'm rotting at home..

a v a said...

kai xin congrats dear!! =)
Negeri Sembilan? wow, kind of near KL la. hehe. can visit u i hope =)

Kai Xin said...

Hopefully... hehe...
but it's a kuala pilah.. quite a remote place actually..

hmm.. hopefully can go visit u all at kl too!! hehe..

esthrone said...

matrix? gotta ask those PKTR-ians in Labuan. i think more or less the same... =)

Cedric ZH said...

Hey, Kai xin! Good for u! All the Best ya! Show em everything u've got there! but... remember to have fun too!

Kai Xin said...

thiban got it too!! hehe.

ste said...

Woot! Guru besar^^ Waaa...you should write and tell me how it's like. Good luck ;D

ste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keoi said...

i studied there b4.. ;)..btw join JPP..i was the honorary treasurer for the year 2005/2006..hehehehe

 
Design by Pocket