YAY! MYSTERY SOLVED!!!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

SO HAPPY!

I can finally take physics without any restrictions and hesitations!

after my stpm, i would most probably be an engineer... but I am still pretty scared.. what if I regret? What if I don't want to be an engineer? What if I suddenly realise I want to be a doctor or pharmacist?

I had been so troubled these days, thinking of where to go, what to study, what subject to take, and missing PKTR at the same time (multi-tasking)..

but just about a few minutes ago...

I juz found out that in case I want to be a doctor, I can still study MEDICINE without taking biology for STPM!! (Thanks so much to Aaron for telling me that!)

Local private universities like IMU and Monash will still accepts me!
Minimum requirement: B+B+B+ in any 3 science subjects (bio, chem, phy, maths)


why I do not want to take biology in STPM :

1) Killing animals like frogs and mouse just for the practical report is cruel... doctors are suppose to save lives..

it's totally against the food chain too. no energy is transfered in the process.
besides, if i am going to be a human doctor, who cares what's inside the grasshopper..

2) Have to study about plants.. -_-

argh. I hate transpiration. (Remember the experiment we had in SPM? I memorised so many different versions of it.) I dislike both dark and light photosynthesis. I do not need to understand how xylem and phloem function to cure human disease.


So. The future is still full of impossibles.

Yup.
I can still be ANYTHING after my form 6. Anything. I have another 2 years to decide.

u may say I am running away from problems. but at least for now, I am so relieved.

By the way, I will only be taking 4 subjects for STPM. I don't think I can cope if I take 5 .

Hopefully I am mature enough to make a decision when I am 20 years old..

^___________________^


To all PKTRians who are taking STPM:

Let's exchange all the papers that we have! YES!

Do contact me if you are taking stpm...

not getting a scholarship isn't that bad after all! :D


3 comments:

ste said...

Yep yep. "Ada hikmah di sebalik..", they say.

Physics! w00t. I loved physics...

Wish you all the best ;D

Nicole Pang said...

physics rocks!!! physics better than bio! hahaha

Anonymous said...

now i know, kenapa my bio teacher[the same teacher for both years]
x suruh kitorg buat experiment tuh..??hurmm..

 
Design by Pocket