Post-holiday post!

Friday, August 31, 2012

:)


这个假期是我这生中最不颓废的一次。

人生就是不断地成长。时间的流逝会让我们从不同角度看懂同一件事情。这半年来,我学到了:

1)人生很脆弱,健康很重要,知识也很重要。对自己的健康负责之后才可以用知识帮助别人。

2)保持愉快的心情。与其同情别人的遭遇,不如帮助他们接受并从乐观的角度看待生命,从他们的坚强中学习如何

3) 我学到了,不是每一个人都会喜欢你。所以不要要求自己人见人爱。要记得,己所不欲,勿施于人;可是又不是每一个人都会不喜欢你不喜欢的东西。中庸之道~


Watched the movie "The notebook". A good movie no doubt.
Almost didn't want to because I fear it might bring up emo feelings about relationships and all.
I have seen how sad I was, and I told myself not to be like that ever, and even if I were to experience sadness, I must never dwell in it, I must get up and be responsible for myself.
But I still fear, fear of reminding myself again how hurtful these things can be, especially when they are not handled with care. Movies always tell stories that are close to life. That's why I was scared.

But ya, after watching the movie, I realised... watching movies wasn't that bad. :) haha!

The notebook pdf:
http://visaldiary.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/the-notebook.pdf


People change in drastic situation to adapt. It's part of evolution. I have seen how great I evolved mentally, and I have never been prouder of myself. :)

5 comments:

Elgin said...

I stumbled onto your blog and I have to say, pretty interesting stuff :) I ended up spending some time on here looking through all your older posts :)
I have a page that depends a little more on people posting comments for its survival... and i think with your creativity, you might really like what im trying to get going over there..
if you find the time, please take a look. maybe it could be added to your page as one of the links to other pages that you post?
if not, your page here is GREAT! keep it up :)
http://architectofdays.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

Toni Logsdon said...

Among my favorite movies! I too get sad when I watch this movie, then again, all Nicholas Sparks movies have the sad parts as well as the joyfull ones!

Ahmed Zaky said...

February Romance: celebrate Valentine's Day

Çayırova taşımacılık said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Hereke evden eve nakliyat
Yarımca evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
thank you very much for

 
Design by Pocket