facts about me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Saturday, October 23, 2010

:)

Yup this is going to be a super "perasan" post, and it's going to be all about me me me me and only me. I tot of writing something like this before, but dropped the idea cuz I don't want people to know me too well even though they don't know me. And it's a bit "paiseh" to write this kind of thing. But who cares, this is MY BLOG! BLEK! :)

Facts:

1) I emo a lot more than I am happy.

2) When I am happy I am really happy.

3) I don't know how to cry in joy.

4) I cry 80% of the time when I am sad. But after I cry I get over it.

5) I love my life so much that I am really thankful for everything.

6) I don't eat a lot of food. I only take certain veggies certain fish, and pieces of chicken containing more meat than bones.

7) I don't go for japanese buffets due to the reason stated in no.6.

8) A lot of people say I am missing out a lot in my life by not eating so many things, but I feel that I am saving the planet by not increasing the demand of animal products.

9) I need music to heal my sadness. Playing grand piano really makes me feel happy.

10) I love performing. But I don't wish or want to be famous.

11) I won't fall for a guy for looks or wealth. In fact he must not be too good looking or too wealthy.

12) I always aim for the best and expect the worse. This makes my life easier.

13) When I am sad I can't do anything other than wasting time.

14) I want to get married someday (duh) but if I failed to I believe my life will still be great.

15) I want to be a good person in the future :)

16) I love nichii dresses!!
17) I love playing tennis even though I am noob. Cant play badminton. Don't mind playing squash.

18) I made at least 5 websites since I was 14 years old. Two is still alive. ;) One got so popular that I had to delete it cuz I couldn't handle it.

19) My ambition when I was in primary school was teacher, when I was form 2 I want to be a powerful businesswoman, when I was in form 5 I want to be a super wealthy engineer, and during my college I finally found my current ambition. :)

20) I love stalking people on facebook. I love to read and understand people.

21) I am usually one of the noisiest in my current group of people when we go out. I enjoy hanging out with friends.

22) I don't like to hang out with people who are not from my group. I am not ready to show them my true colours yet.

23) My true colours are really ugly.

24) I firmly believe that any guy who ends up with me at the end of the day will suffer due to my weird personality.

25) I love my life now.

26) I think I have bipolar disorder. But I am trying not to believe it.

27) I like to watch orchestras live. I went to Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra twice alone.

28) I am really lazy to hang out with friends too often.

29) Sometimes I enjoy going out alone and travelling alone. Without having to worry / taking care of other people (their feelings, safety, etc.)

30) I consider myself to be a very independent person. ;)

31) My housemate said I looked like a rabbit when I sleep.

alright. that's all for today. wahahahahhahhahah!!!!

CYA! :)

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket