Thursday, June 17, 2010

I love to read blogs. Every blog tells a story from another person's perspective about their lives. It's amazing to know all those despite of years of not meeting each other. But ya, I do enjoy.

Another thing that I enjoy to "stalk" on facebook. I just love to know and see what other people are doing.
Through facebooking I can know more life stories about people who are simply too lazy to blog. But yeah I can only know through the photos.

Now I am having holidays. I love being able to do things at my own pace. But at the same time I can't wait for my new semester to start. Cardio, Respi,haemato, GI. These are the first four systems that I would be studying thoroughly in the next 6 months. Hopefully I can sail through everything smoothly. And I believe I will enjoy SEM3 more than my previous two semesters (as everything was too new and took me a while to get used to everything).

ECG looks interesting. And ya. I am glad that I am really looking forward for it. How weird. haha.

^_______________________________^

1 comments:

Tay Y Z said...

AH ! I understand.... thank you for visiting my blog .... ^_^

 
Design by Pocket