exam is in less than 3 weeks' time and i am still so unprepared.
I think I really need to do some serious studying. for now I am only reading through all my notes without really memorising them by heart. I just hope that my adrenalin and cortisol level will help push me to my extreme and unleash my potential when the time comes.
I haven't do my AIR topic. This homework was given 3 months ago and due by 12th April. I haven't even read my references. Something about lead toxicity. Around 7-8 pages of words font 10 I think. I need to "summarise" the whole thing to less than 500 words. If you ask me, I think english language does play a role in doing this. luckily it only contributes 1% for our end of year exam. For that 1% (which I don't think I can get even 0.7) I need to spend like 3-4 hours to complete. I am not complaining.
First Aid club will be having our first training. And I shall announce it to the batch. pretty easy it may seem. I just hope that I can wake up in time to announce it to other batches.
and one more thing. I was elected as the secretary for my house. I didn't even want to go to the house meeting in the first place but due to peer pressure (or shall I say senior pressure) I went. Well. It's not a bad thing, I mean. I get to learn and meet new people. But I think I will only be busy next semester, if I can go to sem 3. If not, I guess I will just drop everything on my hand and concentrate on studies full time. More commitments to come. I don't know why I have the tendency of making myself really busy. :)
but yeah. this is me. i didnt plan to go for any of the positions but i don't really mind accepting them. People vote for you because they trust your capabilities. And that is why I will try to make sure that I carry out my duties. I am sure that I won't be having all these fun next time when I enter the work force. To be able to work together on a project, interact with people, and have no worries on the outcome of any events as long as I tried my best. Ya. I enjoy this. In a way. ^__^
at the same time, I must constantly remind myself that I am a medical student, not event organiser. My parents didn't spend money to enable me to play here. Haha.
That's all for today I guess.
all the best for everyone who will be having their exams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment