i m sleepy

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

now i m having my c programming class as usual.

AND I M SLEEPY!

i joined robocon and i had fun.

i should had put mechatronic instead of electronic engineering.
not that electronic isnt good.. but i think i would enjoy making robots than making small circuits.
at least the sense of accomplishment is bigger.

in robocon, we are required to make one autocar and one mechanism assignments.

the autocar will have to complete certain task (go around the black line in one round, then put the ping pong ball at certain place...).

i have lots of circuits to be completed. currently, i finished doing voltage regulator, ir sensor, PIC circuit and boot-loader circuit.

i still have one comparator circuit (which i had already planned. hope it works) , one motor driver circuit, and i have to program my autocar (which is most probably the hardest part).

I enjoy finishing my circuits and seeing the small led lights up. but other than that, the process is tortorous. I happen to choose the wrong souldering gun several times (in which the gun is too hot and my timah was totally uncontrollable). I learnt a lot.

If i can join the robocon team, i believe i will gain a lot of knowledge.

let's c where future takes me.

:)

5 comments:

Cedric ZH said...

Wow, fun la. Your major is not finalized yet right? Good luck, Kai Xin!

Anonymous said...

woah... seems interesting! haha,... good luck and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no idea what this whole post was about lol

ste said...

Sorry for not dropping by for a lonnngggg time. *reads profusely* X3

Ng Xin Zhao said...

Thanks for all the comments, sorry for not updating for so long. Best wishes.

 
Design by Pocket