twilight

Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally I watched it. It's pretty good. I would go for the book some other day.

Kristen Steward is amazing and simply beautiful. Robert Pattinson is great too. The plot is fascinating. Young adults would definitely enjoy this movie.

This is definitely something different to expect. I would be looking forward to watching the next twilight movie.

gof spoiler ahead

I noticed Robert Pattinson a long time ago right after he was cast as Cedric Diggory for Harry Potter even before he started acting . Cedric Diggory is my favourite character in Harry Potter so I was very concerned if they chose the right person... not that I can do anything about it.. (yup i m a potter fan. but not potter maniac). Too bad he wasn't given much appeareance in the harry potter movie compared to the book. His death in the hp movie is too perfunctory.. and they focused too much on the protagonist which kind of annoy me a little. Haha. My likenss towards Harry Potter movie actually decreased after watching the Goblet Of Fire. I expected too much from the movie as the book is absolutely amazing. To be honest, I am very very disappointed with that movie. With a plot like that, they could have done something better. They cut too many things. But if one did not read the book, they would find harry potter and the goblet of fire the best movie among the series. I believe.

2 comments:

virtual lady said...

Robert Pattinson is definitely a handsome guy haha xD

hey seriously go get a shoutbox lah..it is way easier for readers to leave u comment ;)

Kai Xin said...

o. lazy la.

 
Design by Pocket