tagged

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gee. I am really bored. or else i wouldnt do all these tags. haha.


Upload your favorite picture and answer the questions below:


Why do you choose this photo?
This is my first time cooking dinner (by myself) for the family

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Two days ago

The last song you've listened to?
naruto shippuuden opening 5

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
watching the news

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
please just call my name. the name "小皮 (xiao pi)" is reserved only for certain friends though.

Tag six people. The following questions are related to them.
Hmm. It's ok if u dun answer my tag. I don't really mind.
1. Queenie
2. Liza
3. Sin Yee
4. Chun Ming
5. Xin Zhao
6. He Qing

Who is No. 1?
A great friend who is going to be a great doctor.

No. 3 is having a relationship with?
I do hope that she would tell me.

Say something about No.5.
A genius.

How about No.4?
Nice Friend. Please update ur blog more frequently.

Who is No.2?
A very gorgeous and elegant lady. Very sociable and friendly and intelligent.

Say something to No.6!
Kampateh for your studies!

3 comments:

Sujia said...

I think u cooked the vege for a quite a long time.But u r etter than me cz at least u know how to cook.Need to learn from u hehe

Malaysia Air Fare said...

http://runway07right.blogspot.com/

I'm here, switched blog. U might also wana update ur links! Thanks!

Ace Your Exams said...

lolx..is sin yee refer to me? XD

 
Design by Pocket