A picture is worth a thousand words

Friday, May 29, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Hence, I shall give you 26000 words.

Well. It would be better if someone would give me 26000 $ though.




People


It's going to hard for me to see them after this year.
The left one flies to US, the right one flies to AUS.


Happy hour at UNCLE SAM. It's within 3 min walking distance from my house.


FOOD

My House (18/05/09)
Key ingredient for bak zhang


Uncle Sam (26/05/09)


Secret Recipe (24/05/09)
Mine is the first from right, the tiramisu cake. I don't enjoy it at all. Sorry.
Should have chosen what I have always chosen - the health cakes.


Elephant Bean (Owned by kopi 434 ) (23/05/09)

My supper (21/05/09)
~ 3 gardenia bread + two layers of nestle neapolitan ice cream

My tea break~ Dadih (17/05/09)
It was put on the ping pong table in my living room. Cool huh.


Air Kelapa at Bus Stand Muar (16/05/09)



Dunkin' Donuts (16/05/09)

I ate croissant at a donut shop.


KB mall food court (07/05/09)


Nasi Pattaya. from kelantan. (07/05/09)
Currently in some "long kang" in kelantan after being excreted (by someone else)

Some pasar at Kelantan (07/05/09)
What a magnificient view.


Some Pasar at Kelantan (07/05/09)
These are all salted and dry.



The food around me works wonder for me.
They helped me to gain 5 kgs of unnecessary mass in 5 months.

Is it possible to reverse the process?




Places and Things



JPJ Muar (21/05/09)
I lost my purse and my driving license.
So I made a new one (for free).



Muar ~ view from bus stand (16/05/09)

i


Muar Bentayan Bus Stand (16/05/09)



USM Kelantan (07/05/09)


KB Mall, Kelantan (08/05/09)

Hot Summer, KB Mall (08/05/09)

Inside of KB Mall, Kelantan (08/05/09)

Some pasar at Kelantan (07/05/09)




KMNS (15/05/09)
The reason I went all the way back to my college


Guitar (27/05/09)


APITT (UCTI), somewhere near Technology Park Malaysia (28/5/09)


I was looking for UCSI. Instead, fate brought us here.
So we went in and took a quick tour.
It's most famous of IT courses which I am also partially interested.

The university has very small corridors. I don't really like it. It's very congested and you might bump into people from time to time.

However. If I were to study IT courses, APITT would be my first choice.

The ratio of boys to girls is almost 80:20.


After driving (not me) for more than 4 hours, we finally found UCSI.
Comparatively, I prefer the study environment of UCSI than APITT.




OldTown, Cheras. (28/5/09)

This is where we eat (expensive) lunch and ask for directions.





Due to my wide interest, I had visited a lot of other universities.
But I feel that I will still end up in other places I have not visited in the end.

1 comments:

Sujia said...

this is the first time u uploaded so many pcitures. What an much anticipated blog post.
What did u eat for the tea break?It looks like ice-cream.
And ur supper is of high calory la.Beware of it haha.
The pasar malam at Kelantan is totally from ours. How i wish i cn pay a visit there.

 
Design by Pocket