Another boring post. Don't read. Pokemon Crystal

Monday, May 4, 2009

Argh. I am so stuck.
I started playing pokemon crsytal a few days ago and I am stucked.
I just couldnt beat the gym leader Morty. He's got all the ghost pokemon and I don't have any ghost or dark pokemon.

My journey (in the pokemon world) was pretty smooth until just now. I was able to beat all gym leaders with a few moves using the same pokemon. But this one, I am really really really defeated.

I've got one bellsprout (grass), machop(fighting), geodude(rock), sudowoodo(rock/fighting), spearow (flying), an evolved cyndaquil (fire). All of them are above L20. AND I CAN'T BEAT THAT GUY! ARGH.


I now have 3 options.

a) just skip this gym and fight the next one first.

b) I have an ekan at level 7. Keep raising it till Level 20. This will take a lot of time.

c) just show up at night and catch a ghost or dark pokemon at level 10 and above. Train it till it become level 20 something.


HAIZ.

well. i know i should be doing other better things like learning a new skill, working part time at some shops, improving my english, increasing my IQ etc. sorry.

I have planned to try and finish pokemon red, yellow, blue......... and all the rest of it by the end of this holiday. XD YEAH BABY...

Well, if i play pokemon crystal, which is the improvised version of pokemon gold and silver, then i wouldn't play pokemon gold and silver anymore. So there isn't really that much to play.



weird goal, huh.


by the way. i have already finished burger shop, sally's salon, magic vines, cake mania, diner dash..... and all those arcade or whatever games that require lots of mouse clicking to win. They are all the same and require the same technique to win. Sorry to tell, I m bored of that. Cooking academy is quite nice but kinda boring too.

what a gamer i am.

but i still don't play cs. it's too complex for my simple mind. warcraft is ok though.

2 comments:

LCM said...

You need a psychic type of move to defeat these ghost pokemon....

Anonymous said...

No normal Pokemanz!

 
Design by Pocket