I am now at my school's library.
Many things happened these days.
Suddenly, I am no longer underage. I am no longer a minor. I am no longer young.
Time flies too fast. Faster than the rate I grow up.
This is bad. Really bad.
Will I be laughed at for liking Pokemon at the age of 20?
Can I still be crazy over Taiwanese and Japanese dramas like the primary school students?
This year I will be 19 and next year I will be 20.
I feel old.
Imagine.
In five years’ time, if I do not get a boyfriend, my mom would start worrying.
In five years’ time, if I do not graduate with a bachelor degree and have a stable job, my parents would start worrying.
In ten years’ time, if I do not get married, even if I am already attached to someone, my family would be worried.
In ten years’ time, if I do not get a promotion or increase in pay, my friends might be worried (I might be borrowing money from them, you see.)
In a few years’ time, I will be entering the horrifying boring torturous adult world!!!! AH! NO~~~~~~
Let me just enjoy while I can lah. Who cares.
so stress la. my team mates for english assignment didn't understand my instructions. I have to redo all the things.
Now I simply don't believe anyone other than myself. Perhaps I am not a good leader after all.
(I can still remember the lyrics of the first four pokemon themes, opening and ending. muahaha)
–
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi!!!!!!!!
I'm actually supposed to be studying T.T
so sad...
bye bye...
you'll be old if you think old.
Think young.
Post a Comment