"Kamu cina ke?"
Ok. I have heard people saying I am darker than before. But the above question (from a kulim matrik girl) really made me realise how dark I am.
Can't you see my "sepeted" mata?
Lemons, Nivea Whitening Milk Lotion, Olay UV whitening........
argh. maybe I should appreciate my tanned skin. Many Caucasians wanted my skin colour but ended up having skin cancer.
Ya la. Atlet ma. Tanned = macho.
tonnes of homework undone. Must start tomorrow.
went out yesterday with old friends. Had a great time. These are great people I know I can't find elsewhere. Appreciate the times we had together. felt relaxed and happy to see them again. hope to see you guys soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sure can come out again since u get ur driving license..haha
appreciate ur skin colour! : ) the westerners envy our tan..
haha.. cool, can't imagine u tanned. Never mind, being tan will not change who u are.
Tip: Used car brushes before?
Haha.. See ya
Post a Comment