Latest updates about my sickness!
WOW! my cough just upgraded to asthma!! I went to the Kinik Baiduri outside my school on wednesday morning, skipped my maths tutorial class to get a new inhaler for FREE*. Have to puff every four hours.
I am pretty normal and healthy at room temperature. But when the surrounding temperature drops (due to weather conditions or more commonly, the air-cons), i tend to cough non-stop for at least 1 minutes. Then the whole class will look at me. so embarrassing.
Stay tuned for the next episode of "Evolution of the flu"!
* * * *
To all my great friends since form 1 : su jia, shi hwee, wan ling, ying han, pei fen.......
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU ALL!!
Even if I don't blog about you doesn't mean I don't care about you lah.
missed the times we had..
* * * *
Hmm. DANIAL asked me to include him in this post. I shall do that.
This guy really shocked me on the first day I chatted to him.
And now he is going to learn his fifth language -- french.
He is heading to IUT (Institute Universitaire de Techonologie) in Colmar to study Geology on sunday 8/6/08. (Where's that? google it yourself...hehe..)
Hmm. If I am rich enough I will go find him there. In 12 years' time. By then the 2020 vision would have been realised (hopefully).
* * * * *
I made a list of things to worry for myself:
1) Evolution of the flu
I ate a packet of keropoks again at the tangkak bus stand. How could I resist the temptation after not eating that for a week? Feel sorry for myself.
2) I haven't do my homework.
No wonder I am free enough to read newspapers at my library for a few hours daily. That's why.
3) My piano exam on 31st July
The last grade!! Please let me pass!!
4) My Ujian Semester 1 and Topical Tests
Ujian Semester is held a few days before my piano exam. I heard that there would be tonnes of assignments during that time too. Hectic July!
5) MUET
OMG. What if I can't even get a band 4? What should I do? Talk to myself in english? How to train? no one to talk to... ...
5) Kakom (national level matriculation sports competition)
I might be participating in Tennis for Kakom if I can qualify myself.
This year it is held at our schoo! I really wish to join! I might be able to meet Jasper too.
Anyone else participating?
I am also thinking of joining Choir for my next semester.
6) My driving skills
Hmm. I know how to change gear. I know which pedal is which. But I am not really skillful when it all combines together. Especially when you have to look outside the car, the mirrors, and keep your ear opens to listen to hons directing to you as well as parents' instructions at the same time.
I tend to forget to step on the clutch while changing gear. Feel sorry for the car.
* * * * *
Conclusion:
My life is great! So many things to keep me going!!
I try to cut my blog short so that it won't be so boring. ^__^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lolz. like ur way. take everything easy.
btw, hope ur evolution of flu will end soon. =)
Hey, TAKE CARE of yourself there. The whole evolution is very worrying.... remember to bring your inhaler, k? You know what happened to Larry...
haha. it's not as serious as larry's. :)
I am still alive.
Urf urf so much to read @.@
Nice to read from you again. Hehe..
Post a Comment