muahaha.
i m gettin sicker. anyway. i m currently illegally using my library's internet access for entertainment purposes. so exciting. muahahaha.
i m actually having greenish and yellowish phlagm from my nose. sounds disgusting? but at least i can still breathe partially with my nostrils and mouth.
alrite. i think i should x take this risk. but it's still so exciting lah...
i think i will have to delete history of this computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Muahahaha *shakes hand*
I always use my school's computer lab for entertainment purposes too. You can tell pet, she knows anyway.
Locked the doors, and hijack the admin computers. Just keep the records clean, no one knows..
>:P
Kai xin....... get well soon ya.. btw, have u repaired ur i-pod since u came back from PKTR?
NOOO!! CANT USE IT!!!!! HOW????? TEACH ME LAH CHAN!
WHAT TO DO? SEND IT BACK TO WHERE I BOUGHT IT?? HOW?? UK??
WHoa!
BRAVO~
Oh, oh... Told u to bring it to the nearest I-pod dealer wherever convenient la. If ur i pod is original, they are sure to help u out. I think there's something wrong with ur charging adapter. Just go to the i-pod dealer la. They're almost everywhere.oh yeah, one more thing........ STOP PROCRASTINATING... haha
Sorry Kai xin I'm not an otaku. Lol, I put manga and comics as another category. so I like One manga better than manga volume.
lolz.
that's what these computers for. =)
personal use
= entertainment
I'm here jus to say hi!
Post a Comment