i need suggestions

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hello!

Should I continue learning theory?
It's the last grade d! I wan to finish it....

But then I will have to come back every single week for the lesson which is pretty leceh. Have to join PBSM = Persatuan Balik Setiap Minggu.

My teacher asked me to think about it carefully.
The theory the exam is on next year march. My mom fear that I might be distracted from studies. Besides, my house is actually pretty far from my college matriculation.

If I don't continue learning, I don't think I will ever get the chance to learn it. After my matriculation I will proceed to university, and after that I will enter the career world. Quite impossible to still have time to go for lessons.

how?

haiz. shouldn't have stopped learning one year for UPSR. .

TELL ME HOW!!! argh.

i m terrible at deciding things for myself.

10 comments:

esthrone said...

really up to u.
cant help you decide.

btw, i regretted for not studying diploma for piano. haiz....
now no more chance. and my standard dropped a lot.

virtual lady said...

i thk u shd continue as it's the last grade b4 diploma.
if you pass,you can get a full cert.
besides that,theory requires you to read a lot unlike practical which requires you to practise.

ste said...

Go for it!!!! Nuff said. ^^

jingying said...

Yeah!!! go for it!!!
It's already the last grade!

wenjuin said...

gosh, what a small world????

you actually know Chun Ming, Jing Ying, and Zi Ling????

LOL...

Cedric ZH said...

just go for the grade kai xin. but, u have got to promise urself to work extra hard AFTER the grade exam la. :)

lalazai said...

lolz...
dun drop it...u can make da class two days in one week...
and do the theory question on ur week days which mean u donid to come back often ya...haha
but at least ur teacher let u to do that...
since ur basic quite nt bad ady...matriculation to u is actually like nothing...
hope this help me...

Anonymous said...

wow. should i really? no one objects??

ok. i shall continue.
but i have to come back every week...

so u will c my online every weekend... hahaha...

thanks a lot for the comments! totally appreciate it!!

D-Winn said...

From this post I learn a new term. >>>PBSM.

add oil. Do it!

a v a said...

i think u should. that way u won;t regret it in the future :)

 
Design by Pocket