Photos

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Due to my tiny memory card, my camera had been used on on the first 4 to 5 days.

To be honest, I do not know the names of the people when I first capture their pictures.
Strangers. They looked all the same to me.

Looking back at the pictures I took, I discovered many familiar faces.

I am glad I took the pictures of the moments that very little people would remember. These were the times we first met, first chatted, and first interacted.

Being a muarean, my written english is actually pretty localised and worse than Manglish.
I am trying my best to use proper english so that everyone of you who are not muareans can still understand...

I shall add the pictures here.. one day by one day... in four posts..

1 comments:

kz said...

1st-310
2nd-a-1-16
3rd and the one i'll remeber most!
kai xin!!

thnx for posting those pictures!although im not in it,but seing you guys smile made me smile and smile and smile!!

thnx kai xin 4 being such a good friend to me,do keep in touch k!!

 
Design by Pocket