Mr. PKTR

Friday, May 16, 2008

Since everyone is posting pictures during the program, I will post some pictures after the program...

Meet Mr PKTR!!

Too bad grandma hates you.... T.T

From Top:
Teatree spa bathing set (got it from the hotel),
the red ribbon (used to decorate our shield for "return of the king"),
the head of the torch light (its body is somewhere in gunung ledang...)
the duct tape (used to attach the pieces of the shield together)


Yup. The PKTR shirt and the batik cloth obtained from my rumah angkat...
(Haiz. Didn't have their contacts with me. What a pity...)


Malacca booklet & The Lake Cruise Route
(ran all the way back to get it with xue jing.. only to realise that we didn't have time to go around the whole town... T.T)




The bedroom slippers i got from the hotel as well (i wear it everyday!! so comfy.. ^_^)
The PKTR bag -- which is now my school bag (totally loved it! so many secret compartments, can withstand lots of stuff! though the zippers sometimes... >.<)


6 comments:

ste said...

Ahh!!!~~ The stuff!!!
*points*
*got too excited*
*dies*


~~~~ (=w=)""

Sheela said...

Haha, all the memories taken back with us! (besides the photos that is) ;)

Kai Xin said...

hahaha...

Pison The Great said...

Hey... I can't stop laughing!!! The first photo looks like a monster in Narnia: Prince Caspian!!!


help me! I'm out of breath... :P

Anonymous said...

wah! just like going melancong!hehe

Zhen Lim said...

I like your photo of Mr. PKTR. Haha! :P

 
Design by Pocket