back! for two days.....

Friday, May 30, 2008

I missed this keyboard SOOOO MUCH!!

Feels so great to move my fingers around like this. Although the speed has gone down from 56words/minute to about 40 something i guess.

First of all. I just heard it from Abang Hafidz that the other pktr07 people are having their reunion party at sunway pyramid. Having fun without me. Must be great. T___T

HAHAHA.

Matriks life is better than I thought. It wasnt as great as a one star hotel but I am still very satisfied.

Many people from second intake left. Including Thiban, yu jie and khai jie.

The main reason? we can't choose the course we want. Most of the people there wanted to be Doctors so they want to take hayat. As a result, they have too many bio student and they have to force the second intakes to go take fizik.

I am glad I wanted physics all the time. I would have left too if I was forced to take biology.

My hostel is also very close to the kuliah hall, the libray, the labs, and the tutorial rooms. The closest of the three hostels. Others might need 15 min to walk there. I only need about 3 minutes.

I feel very fortunate too as my roommates are very studious. ^_^

The bad thing is that all second intake students live on the fourth floor. FOURTH FLOOR.
and the food. the queue is always so long even though the food isnt really that nice.

they claim to have a gym, but it's only open two hours daily. 5-6pm for females and 6-7pm for males. hahaha.

and their cyber cafe. servers down. they do have wifi. but according to my mentor "they haven't open it for public access". I wonder why. ><

they do have internet connection in their library. Just that I havent got my student card so I can't go online.

by the way, the LIBRARY IS GREAT! AWESOME!! Sooooo many books!! but i don't really have the time to read them. All the books you need! A levels, university level, stpm and but only a few matriks book. I guess they expect you to buy them. I am extremely satisfied with the resourcefulness of the library.

their Photostate shop. 5 cents per copy even if you only photostate one page! hehe.
the koperasis (two) has everything you need. from newspaper to toilet roll to reference book to roti to maggi mee to stationery..........

Wow. my english is getting worse. i do not have the chance to use this language at all (only during the english classes) . Please be considerate if you find it hard to read my blog posts from today onwards. At matriks, the only two languages we use daily in conversation is chinese and malay. So those who speaks english as their first language will find it hard to merge with their friends there. We do learn in english though.

hmm. i doubt if i can get a band 5 for MUET at this rate. This is only the first week and I am finding it hard to think and write in english. Haiz. The influence of friends sure is great.

Most of my friends are going abroad. After the appeal result, i might have more. For now, I have 3 to US, 1 to australia, 3 to czech, 2 to ireland, 1 to germany, 1 to india, many many in singapore, many many many more in malaysia.

Many said that matriks is easy to score. I doubt that. I admit the syllabus is slightly easier (note: only "slightly". It's way harder than i thought) than a levels and stpm, we matriks student are very busy. We have to rush from places to places, from morning to evening and even at night. We have to manage our own food, buy our own books, wash our own clothes. Running around the campus takes about one quarter of our day, half of our day is spent in lecturing hall and tutorial class, another quarter is for sleeping. We hardly have time to study and revise!! We have to stay up late to wash our own clothes!! We have to wear formal clothes most of the day!! We have to iron our formal clothes everyday!!!!! BUSY!!!!!!!

Now, which is better? STPM life or Matriks life? Think again.

Well, the one and only reason i chose matriks is because of the speed & also because we don't have to take PENGAJIAN AM! YAY! But we do have dinamika (it's different from pktr...). It's like teaching us how to have a good image. I heard from my friends that they will teach us how to eat later. haha. And we also have moral class and computer class. But for all the three subjects, they only have two rankings, lulus or gagal. (alright. the classes are pretty boring. sorry. it's not as interesting as I said it is.)

about the koko. they do have a choir. but they don't have satb (soprano, alto, tenor, bass). Do you still call that a choir? I think they should repharse it to "singing group" or something.. I asked them why don't they have it, the reason she gave me was "we don't have enough time". Lame lah. If we can train a good choir team in less than one week, why can't they do it in a few months?

should I join tennis instead? But I am not really that good. I am scared that they might ask me to represent the school or something. I don't think I will win if I did.

whatever.

bye.

3 comments:

ste said...

There's so much to read in your post^^ Cool! And yep, we Borneans (Borneo ppl) are left behind..No reunion >:O

3 to Czech? Cool. I knew a few, but haven't really get to know them...*sigh*

Am I supposed to stay with someone I just met for a year... :O

Kai Xin said...

one of the three is you lah dear... hehe..

Anonymous said...

glad to know matriks life...haha i think all of us that left matriculation wont regret la.. as long as we can study what we love... haha...

tell u something, my mum's friends(a headmistress too) said KMNS is the best matriks in malaysia! so jia you! u will graduate earlier than me, but nvm, i am still young hehe...

 
Design by Pocket